Tuesday, May 15, 2007

black tuesday...

haiz...can say today sux like hell in sch lor.i receive 3 veri big "BOMBS"today, one is maths paper, the other 2 are chem and physics...duhnoe y they always wan "bomb" mi, i veri pathetic one lehh...
I HATE MYSELF!!!nvr see someone so stoopid b4...today when i receive my chem n physics paper,i felt a urge to tear them apart!i nvr expected i will score so badly one lor...haiz...i already so pathetic liao den my stomach still so pain...duhnoe wat sins i did can anyone tell mi???
den after school went eat lunch wif aixin,qianni,agnes and jasmine,after dat den go home liao... i veri scared to go home lehh cos i scared mummy will scold mi until siao bt to my surprise when i told her my results, she encouraged mi instead!she say," nvm at least nvr fail...nxt time muz do better okay?"when i heard dat i was like stunned cos i thought she will definitely scold mi until dead one lor...my mummy told mi b4 dat if i had tried my best,den even if i score badly oso nvm.wah i heard this like touched lehh...hahas.bt like dat actually gif mi more stress leh cos i noe all parents wan their children to do well one mah...bt maybe my mummy nvr scold mi cos i realli study veri hard already lehh, compared to sec 1...i nvr play computer n watch tv for abt 2 wks lehh...bt...still like dat, haiz i duhnoe wat to say liao,maybe i'm realli veri stoopid.i tink muz be bah...or else wont like dat derh...
aiyoh tmr will gt bk geog paper...haix dun wan say liao.i promise i will work harded de!!!i can do it!!!lols.i am crazy liao as this is the onli way to console myself...hahas.gtg le. WISH MI GOOD LUCK FOR TMR!!!HOPE IT WONT BE AS BAD AS TODAY!!!LOLS.=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home