Tuesday, May 15, 2007

wah today realli is another "black wednesday"for mii...gt another "bomb"(realli big).i gt my geog result!!!n guess wat i gt???(hahas dun wan tell u later will laugh ur head off)...although i nvr fail...bt it was close to it!when i gt bk my pp,i was like stunned lehh...cant believe my eyes man.cos my geog always quite gd one lehh...common test i gt a1 lor...haiz...
bt can say our whole class did quite badly lor, cos the highest is 66 , which is my beloved tweeny,jasmine.she so pro lor...den abt 2o+ of the class failed...sobs*haix... i duhnoe wat to say,my mind is now in a whirl...cos at first was thinking to take geog nxt yr bt now see my results...bt i tink my history sux more, hahas.some of the people say dat geog is based on common sense,so even if u nvr study, u will oso score well...bt i dun agree lor...where gt free lunch one?bt maybe is becos i dun hav common sense bah..lols.
tmr gt the leadership training thing...dunno wat it will be like...bt i tink surely nt veri interesting one bah...cos take place in sch lehh.bt i noe tmr n fri will hav no lessons!cos on fri,we will hav the personal grooming thing...gt catwalk one leh...hahas.ARGH!if tmr no lessons,dat means we will nt gt bk our lit results!grrr...bt on the other side,maybe it will be beta cos i really cant take any "bombs"le...will die one lehh...den who cum n save mi?lols.if i die(touch wood)i noe u all will definitely miss mi de rite?so i wont die so easily de...lols.=)gtg le...bbyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home