Tuesday, June 26, 2007

BOO.hahas 2nd day of sch liao...
sianz sianz sianz
i still cannot adapt to the "sch-life" lehh,
so tired.

oh ya 1st day of sch i veri "suai"lor,
in the morning
i went to the cck station to top up my ez-link card
den dere gt altogether 4 machines
so i went dere to top,
bt no matter how i press the screen of the machine,
it juz wont work!
okay nvm,
den i try the other 2 machines,
bt none of it work too!
den my card was stuck inside
wah...super pissed lor
HAHAHA.
i veri angry cos when agnes go and top up her card,
the machine work lor!
den when its my turn,
it juz wont work!
and it continue fot the other 3 machines
wah dampened my mood sia
lols.

den the other thing...
during maths lesson
miss zizzi ask us to take out our holidays assignments
den i thought i gt brought everything
BT...
i later found out dat i had forgetten to bring my ex 13e!
wth.(okay cant be rude)
den i hav to rush all my way lor...
wah "suai" sia.

okay bk to today
hahas i normally when sitting wif jessie and shuhui,
i considered quire hyper on mah
bt after recess
miss lee came in and decided to change our places
so the arrangment became boy girl sit together
den i sit wif weile
wah he super quiet one lor
nvr tok de.
den i superduper sian lor
bt lucky jessie sit in front of me
den valerie sit behind me
so nt dat boring liao.hahas.
wah den the zhicong super noisy...lols.
keep toking
den nvr tok to weixuan
lols.

okay la.gtg liao.
bbyes=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home