Thursday, November 15, 2007

BOO!
today went to ROD.
hahas yeah had quite a lot of fun there
val and I gave weini and ah ma the presents
we bought for them :)
firstly, we played something like the game
we always played during cheering comp.
i tink it's called the "treasure hunt"?
hahas watever...cos i don't know its actual name.

then later on we went to eat some food...
hahas bt sweeling,val and I did not eat
cos we had eaten our lunch b4 going there.
lols and I heard them saying that the fried rice
was not very nice.hahas.
then later on I heard is miss lee cooked de!
HAHAS! no wonder...(shh...)

later on we played one more game
which I don't know wat's that called.
bt is like firstly we number ouselves in our groups
then we will compete with the other group.
then one person who is not in the either groups
will shout out one number.
and that two people from two different groups
which represents the number will run forward
and snatch the bottle in the middle of the room.
hahas I think I had explained the gam till very complicated.
I doubt u all understand it.

hahas okay i rmb the name liao,
it's called "dog and bone!"
I think most of us should have played it before.
and overall the game was quite fun!

gleen was like so fast and agile...
hahas even hx lose to him :)

but even though my group placed 2nd in this game
we still lose to the other teams
cos in the first game
we didn't gained much points.
then in the end we and the other team
which scored the lowest
had to do a forfeit.
and my group's forfeit was to use our butt
to write out the word "hippopotamus"
hahas it was really very embarrasing!
bt at the end of the day we had all enjoyed ourselves
and it was quite sad to say goodbye to the sec- 4s.
especially to moritza ah ma and weini.
hahas I'm sure I won't forget u all
and u all also cant forget me hor!
hahas hope u all like the presents that we gave u.
wish you're all the best and
good luck in ur o-levels results!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home