Friday, October 17, 2008

hellos =]
no lesson for this wk and gotten bk all our results.
two words to describe : badly done ><
my maths were horrible uh.
and i failed my physics ><
definitely gotta buck up during the holidays.

today's leadership course was quite boring as usual
except for the "mini concert"
haha quite entertaining (:
were laughing all the way for the performance by t2.
mon no sch :D
feel like exercising haha. a long while since i played bad.
though my dad always asked me join him in playing bad,
but is really not very nice to be playing at my park downstairs.
cause it's so windy most of the times
so ur shuttlecock will always end up flying nowhere. lols (:

oh i started playing maple with jas le hoho :D
i still waiting for aggy and jas to fetch me at lith harbour
cause i forgot where to become magician le haha.
byebye (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home