Saturday, January 17, 2009

hello (:
today's time just seem to pass so fast!
lol cause apparently i did nothing today
ya really nothing.
i wanted to finish my homwk
but dont know why i just sat down doing nothing.
haha and in a blink of an eye
i realised i've sat in front of my desk for hours
and i did not accomplish anything :/
lol now to think back,
i dont seem to know what i'm actually thinking abt this afternoon, for the hours i've spent in front of my desk.
strange though.my thoughts just went wandering off :/

ha but anyways happy bday ah gong!
celebrated my ah gong's bday just now (:
hope he will stay healthy and happy always :D

okay i shall go off now
since i've not done anything in the afternoon
i must at least complete something before i go sleep (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home