Friday, July 31, 2009

lol im here because of dionne's ICECREAM :D
SEE SARASWATHI I POSTED (:
PLEASE BUY ME AN ICECREAM ON MON
I WANT MAGNUM HAHAHA.
If NOT I WILL INVADE UR MARINE TERRITORY :D

okay my house downstairs is currently having ge tai
and it's super louddddddddd.
haha an excuse to use the com :D
im supposed to self-ban u know lol.
today pe was quite fun
okay more of the later part.
lol and irna and i realised we cant play together
cause we will always or definitely bump into each other :D
hahaha but ya it's fun (:

national holiday faster comeeeee
ha but that will means the start of prelims too :/
okay i've nothing more to type
boring post.
but ya refer to the top of my post
and u will see the real purpose of me typing this post :D
right DIONNE?

everything will be revealed after olvls
actually im sort of looking forward to that (: (:
dont know. im not supposed to.
but ya u are not suppose to do that initially
u chose it.
okay the word "supposed" is inappropriate,
should be u are a little too good at words?
but we've learnt much from this thanks to u (:
im not being sarcastic. really :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home