Tuesday, August 14, 2007

yeah i had finally resurface at my blog again.
dun feel like blogging
for the past few days.

oh ya yeah qiuwen sat beside me liao!
den i wont be so lonely...
hahas.
erm...actually nt so lonely la
cos i am already surrounded by a bunch of noisy people
lols.
realli ma
see in front of me gt zhicong,
who is very talkative de.(shh...)
den in front of him gt alson
who keep calling mi xigua xigua xigua...
den sitting behind me is dat FYMG
wah he oso very noisy de.
keep calling me xigua nai nai
stupid fengyu.hahas.

yesterday's choir was nt so bad...
hahas bt a bit pathetic la
cos onli gt 11 altos
den 9 of them sec ones.
bt we muz jiayou!!!LOL.

i wan work harder liao!
seeing my results...
haix.
jiayou beh xigua!><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home