Monday, November 19, 2007

YOYOYO...
okay today is a boring day for me :(
I'm rotting at home now.
and my butt hurts!
let me tell you something.
yesterday a stupid girl was walking home
with her mummy.
it was pouring.
then when they reached the lift,
there was a puddle of water on the floor.
however that girl seemed like she did not see that.
thus she stepped on the puddle of water
and guess what happened next?
yes, she slipped and fell.
she tried to grab hold of her mummy
but her reaction was too slow, I think.
the end.

hahas and that stupid and careless girl is me!
tada!
lols seriously the right side of my butt now hurts.
my mummy still says lucky the one that fell down wasn't her.
because maybe she cant afford to.
hahas. wah she so evil.
lols jkjk =)

argh i really don't feel like doing my homwk.
but i've to do them.
hell.
hahas okay maybe I shall do them later on.
see first (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home