Tuesday, January 1, 2008

happy new year.
no.i'm not happy at all.
i'm so sad la.
this is the worst new year i had in my life.
i've gt a real shock yesterday morning
aixin called me and told me that
dionne,her and i are in class 3m1!
i was like "huh?"
cause i just woke up mah.
then i gong gong de,
don't even know anything.
then gradually i began to get what she means.
i'm in m1?!
wth.shit la.
i in T stream de leh!!!
why i go m1???
i really want cry arh.
it's not fair lor!
why other ppl who study the same subjects combination as i am
went t2?
give me an explanation!
just about 2 wks ago peacock asked me if i want go T stream a nt,
i said okay.
then why did he put me in m1?i hate it.
they say it's randomly put de,
this kind of thing can random de meh?
if i've known this,
i wouldn't accept to go into T stream.
i don't want go sch tmr!
it 's hell! >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home