Saturday, December 15, 2007

hellohello!
haha i just realised one thing.
i think my phone and computer are connected?
lols cause whenever before i received a sms or a call
my computer screen will like
keep on flashing and flashing.
then it's only after i received the sms or call
then it stop flashing.
at first i thought maybe it's my com lagging.
bt i've experienced it quite a number of times,
and i'd proven that my phone and com are connected
by using my house phone to call my handphone.
and indeed my computer screen will start to flash
before my phone rangs.
haha amazing right?
bt this only happens when
i place my phone in front of my computer.
lols i know this post a bit lame
bt i don't know what else to update on (:

i left 3 jianbaos haven done yet.
actually is 2 la bt i want to redo 1
cause that one is anyhow do de.HAHA.
later i'm going to them,
haha cause i plan to finish them by this week.
or maybe at least finish 2 by this week,
cause i haven read my "san guo yan yi" and "fahrenheit 451"
ahh seriously i don't understand what the "san guo yan yi"
is talking about.
bt still need to read cause i think gt a test on that when sch reopens.
zzz..haha i will try to undertstand it?
lols perhaps.

oh! i just discover one more thing!
haha i was just sending a sms one minute ago
in front of my computer
and the screen kept on flashing
until the message is sent!
haha! so 神奇.
i want know if someone's computer and phone
are like mine.connected.
lols then must tell me hor!
cause i think it's rather rare for a computer and phone to be connected.
haha they 心灵相通! (:

eeyer i decided to edit my post.
cause i told spa and he told me
everyone computer and phone are like what i'd said just now.
aww nt fun de!
i thought only mine are like that.
sian diao!HAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home